Submissions of digital video, film if able to be exhibited on dvd or animation are welcome for 17 Days and are accepted by mail or email. Submissions are ongoing.
For submissions by email:
• Provide website link to video
• Artist Statement (pdf)
• Short Bio or CV (pdf)
• Please note if you would like to be considered for 17 Days and/or future loops.
• Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please write Video Submission in the subject line
Please Note: At this time, we are unable to present videos that charge a fee for viewing.
Please Also Note: if your video is selected we will require the following by a signed submission form:
• Screening copy of video – looping dvd (or quicktime file in the case of a looped exhibition).
• 4-5 still images per video, statement and permission to post on blog created for the exhibition
• Permission to allow the work to travel if the opportunity presents itself
If you have questions, contact Adriane Little at email@example.com with video submission in the subject line.
17 Days is a video series, curated by Adriane Little, for the Atrium Gallery at the Richmond Center for Visual Arts at Western Michigan University. The concept is that there are 17 Days paired with 17 video artists. One artist’s video work per selected day will play continuously and simultaneously on both of the 50” plasma screens, one on the first floor and one on the second floor, located at the front entrance of the Richmond Center for Visual Art in the Atrium Gallery. 17 Days began with the spring 2008 semester and then continues in the spring semesters going forward.