Submissions of digital video or animation are welcome for 17 Days and are accepted by email only. Submissions are ongoing.
For sending submissions by email:
• Provide link to video(s)
• Artist Statement and/or process statement (pdf)
• Bio or CV (pdf)
• Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please write Video Submission in the subject line
Please Note: At this time, we are unable to present videos that charge a fee for viewing.
If your video is selected we will require the following:
• Screening copy of video – looping dvd or quicktime file (preferable)
• 4-5 still images per video, statement and permission to post on blog created for the exhibition
• Permission to allow the work to travel if the opportunity presents itself
If you have questions, contact Adriane Little at email@example.com with video submission in the subject line.
17 Days is a video series, curated by Adriane Little, for the Atrium Gallery at the Richmond Center for Visual Arts at Western Michigan University. The concept is that there are 17 Days paired with 17 video artists. One artist’s video work per selected day will play continuously and simultaneously on both of the 50” plasma screens, one on the first floor and one on the second floor, located at the front entrance of the Richmond Center for Visual Art in the Atrium Gallery.